Garden Rooms & Sun Rooms
The more ‘up-market’ versions of modern garden rooms are a perfect multi-purpose solution for people that want extra living space but don’t want to remodel the main property. The latest examples of garden rooms & garden lodges are proper independent living spaces that can be used equally for leisure or for work.
The more traditional sunrooms can still be had, ranging from a simple pergola to ‘mini-conservatory and can be found in wood or uPVC.
Many garden room ‘kits’ can actually be fitted in a day or so, in most cases they will not require any type of planning permission to be installed. With recent surge in popularity in using garden rooms as home offices, there is now an extended choice of designs to select from.
Orangery & Conservatory
- Tempered safety glass.
- Energy Efficient double glazed units
- Poly-carbonate roofing
- Wide Range of colours & wood-grain finishes
- Multi-point locking for doors & windows
- Single or double hipped roofs. (more headroom)
- Steel base
- Concrete base
- Brickwork / dwarf walls / in-fill uPVC panels
- Tinting or filming for glass
- French, bi-fold, sliding & Tilting Doors
- Roof vents